There’s been a spate of apple- and dessert-tasting strains over the last few years, and Apple Fritter is another example of this trend. Cherry Pie is a popular strain, but some of us want something that tastes more like Apple Pie. Well, Apple Fritter by Lumpy Flowers is it and has a sweet and earthy profile with a taste of pastry (and even a hint of sweet and savory cheese). Apple Fritter has been reported as having a balanced, relaxed-uplifting effect.
These are just some of the strains to try in 2022. Also, be on the lookout for these hot cannabis strains:
- Couch Lock: Highly sedating strain as the name implies.
- Durban Poison: One of the strongest strains available.
- Super Silver Haze: Known for its trippy euphoria effects.
- Super Lemon Haze: Refreshing with a tart citrus aroma.
- Strawberry Cough: Expansive with the taste of fresh strawberries picked from the patch.
- Purple Punch: Sweet and sedating at the same time.
- Lemon Skunk: Intensely potent with a hint of skunky aroma.
- Gelato: Tasty hybrid of Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.
- Clementine: For orange lovers, a flavorful cross between Tangie and Lemon Skunk.